Private Equity fund managers require more than just administration and accounting services, they need an experienced local partner in a global context to add value to their funds and operating structures from funding until exit.
Orangefield Private Equity Services has experienced professionals in all major jurisdictions globally to support Private Equity firms with a true top to bottom administration service. Offering a single point of contact to organize administration and reporting cross jurisdictionally, Orangefield can truly add value from the Fund level through Holding Company to the local Target Company in all aspects of accounting, corporate and management services during the lifecycle of the fund structure.
Orangefield Private Equity Services
- Assist in establishment or migration of the fund legal entities
- Coordination with legal and tax advisors, auditors and investors
- Advise on best practice procedures and drafting of key investor reports as per leading industry guidelines (EVCA, ILPA, IPEV etc.)
- Opening bank accounts
- Compliance with KYC and AML requirements
- Support Investor Due Diligence process
Fund Operations & corporate services
- Provision of independent directors
- Execution of board resolutions and arranging annual general meetings
- Arranging capital calls and distributions in compliance of related fund governance
- Coordinate cash management and treasury activity
- Coordinating liquidation phase
- Monitor investment process and compliance with investment restrictions
- Review closing documentation and hold securities in custody in compliance with AIFMD
- Monitor and/or advise on the valuation process
- Correspondence with portfolio companies to reconcile outstanding securities
- Maintenance of partnership and/or shareholder registers
- Managing investor contacts and ensure KYC compliance during life of the fund.
- Production of capital account statements
- Answering investors queries
- Coordination and arrangement of Investor Meetings