Orangefield ICS helps our clients to do business on the Mainland, without the headaches of dealing with Chinese bureaucracy. In developing custom designed structures to suit individual needs, Orangefield ICS helps remove the uncertainty and mitigates the risks of doing business in China.
Orangefield ICS has practical experience and proven expertise in assisting clients to:
- Establish Representative Offices, Joint Ventures, Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises;
- Assist clients to locate office and factory space and
- Perform due-diligence work for their China counterparts.
Orangefield ICS's comprehensive service offering means that we will follow through to ensure that your business in China meets compliance requirements - from structuring through to accounting and taxation needs, and from setting up systems for receipts and payments to recruitment.
We will develop a China solution tailor made for your company
- Develop a structuring strategy for China operations
- Perform market research and due diligence of partners, companies and individuals
- Establish Representative Offices
- Establish Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises
- Establish Joint Ventures
- Review and negotiate joint-venture terms
- Source asset valuations for joint ventures
- Establish banking relationships in China
We will customize a turn-key solution for Doing Business in China
- Review all China legal documents
- Design payment systems for China operations
- Design management and accounting control systems
- Prepare accounts and arrange required tax filings
- Recruit staff for China operations
- Structure employment contracts and obtain required work visas
- Locate office or factory space in China